Ponder Upon U

I hope everyone has had a nice unexpected winter break, & for those of you who didn't have a winter break I hope your week has been great as well. During this winter break I've been pondering upon many many things. I cannot take credit of these things as my own imagining and creativeness but things I believe God has revealed to me. Things I hope to see become a reality someday but only if they are in God's plan. The whole point of this blog is so you will ponder(U)pon. So you will search yourself and think. Are you living your life to please God or are you living to please yourself? Are you living God's plan or are you living your plan? I want you, dear readers, to think upon these things. And I want you to never stop thinking upon these things. Many words do not need to be said to convey my purpose for this reading. With this final thought I say...in my absence this past week have you been pondering upon how U can improve the present moment through the love of God? Have U improved the present moment with His help? Are U, improving the present moment with the power of Jesus Christ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth in a Dark Time

Are we a part of Christ's sheep?